The Rezillos 'Can't Stand The Rezillos' (1978) It gets me glad all over every time I hear this record. Pop with just the right amount of head-kicking punk crunch. I like it!
"somebody's gonna get their head kicked in tonight"...played fer about a year everyday in my mom's basement, circa 1980. she made grilled cheese and we were happy. thanks man!
6 comments:
One of my favorite records from the 70's. I've been telling people about this band for years now. Thanks for the reminder to not let up.
"somebody's gonna get their head kicked in tonight"...played fer about a year everyday in my mom's basement, circa 1980. she made grilled cheese and we were happy. thanks man!
Thank you! This album always used to cheer me up no end, but I haven't been able to listen to it in years... no turntable... So thanks again!
This is one of my favorite records, thanks a lot
Glad I could help all y'all! Look forward to more rockin' in '08!
great album!
thanx for sharing!
Post a Comment